Studio Policy 2020
Please note: In booking any lesson with Piano Lessons New Zealand, you are agreeing to this policy.
- Lessons are booked on a weekly or fortnightly basis throughout the school term, your lesson will be scheduled for the same time each week.
- Lessons are available during the school holidays and attendance is encouraged but optional.
- Lessons do not run on Public Holidays.
Lessons for the 2020 School Year are will be running through the following dates:
|Term 1:||28th January – 9th April|
|Term 2:||27th April – 3rd July|
|Term 3:||20th July – 25th September|
|Term 4:||12th October – 18th December|
- You will be sent an invoice to confirm your trial lesson. The invoice should be settled no later than the day of your scheduled trial.
- Invoices are to be paid by Direct Bank Debit or Credit Card, via Paypal.
- There are no credit card transaction fees.
- There is no obligation to continue lessons with the teachers of Music Lessons Australia after the trial lesson.
- The cancellation policy outlined below applies to both trial & ongoing lessons.
- Students are invoiced on a monthly basis by default. If you prefer to be billed on a monthly basis, please let us know. Lessons are prepaid to confirm your time slot.
- If a student wishes to cancel a lesson, please visit: musiclessons.academy/cancellations
- Lessons must be cancelled using the above form. We will go off timestamp of the submitted form to determine whether you’re eligible for a credit or make up lesson.
- Cancellations made more than 24 hours before the scheduled lesson will be rescheduled or credited.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled lesson will not be rescheduled or credited.
- Lesson credits never expire, so you are free to pause lessons and resume at any time.
- Students with planned absences will not be charged if we are notified of the dates at the beginning of the term.
Cancellation Of Prepaid Termly Lessons & Refund Policy
- For pre-booked lessons, cancelling a term & requesting a refund will result in a 10% service charge, and a processing fee of $50 applies.
- Refunds may be held in credit against your account for future lessons if requested.
- If a teacher is unavailable for your scheduled lesson, the lesson will be rescheduled or credited.
- A substitute teacher may be provided if your regular teacher is unavailable.
If you have any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org